Please notify us by email (email@example.com) to request an exchange or repair authorization. Exchange can be made up to 10 days from purchase. You must ship items for return or repair within seven days of receiving the repair authorization. Hayley K.S. Fine retains the right to refuse exchanges or repairs shipped without authorization.
Mail returns or exchanges to:
email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hayley K.S. Fine
For Jewelry Exchange and Repairs:
- If your jewelry needs repair, there is a $30 service charge plus the cost of additional materials or labor as specified by the designer. Elective repairs, such as ring resizing or chain lengthening, or errors by the customer typically involve a charge.
- Half pairs of earrings are typically available and cost half the current price of a full pair of earrings plus shipping
- If you have received a ring that is the wrong size, please ship or bring it back to Hayley K.S. Fine, within 10 days, unworn, and we will special order the size you need. Ring resizing will not be accepted after our typical 10 day return policy.
- You will receive a repair approval, including estimated charges and completion date, after your jewelry is received and evaluated. You must reply to this email with your approval or denial of the estimate for repair work to begin.
- Your jewelry will be repaired and returned to you as soon as possible. Repair turnaround is usually 3-4 weeks after approval.
- We do our best to accommodate repair requests, but due to the nature of our products, and various designers we work with, some components may not be available for repair or replacement.